Hill-Rom Advanta IIRegular price $3,495.00 Save $-3,495.00
The refurbished Advanta™ 2 Med-Surg Bed offers improved ease of use through innovation and proven performance. Designed to help caregivers accomplish their goals, the Advanta 2 Med-Surg Bed provides patients egress/ingress, less patient positioning, and more convenience through storage and other features.
- Audible “brake not set” alarm - informs the user the wheels are not locked, intended to help reduce the potential for falls
- SlideGuard® bed articulation technology with auto contour
- Trendelenburg - allows the user to place the bed in a tilted position which enables their head/neck to be lower than their lower extremities
- Reverse Trendelenburg - allows the user to place the bed in a tilted position which enables their lower extremities to be lower than their head/neck
- Electric vascular foot position - place the users legs above their sternum without placing the bed in trendelenburg
- Point-of-Care® bedside controls for caregivers
- Dining Chair® One Button Feature - allows the user to be in a fully seated position in the bed
- Battery backup - if a power outage occurs the battery back up can be used to operate the bed
- Intellidrive® technology provides powered assistance when moving the bed
- Hand control - user has the ability to control the head/knee up/down
- One-hand bed extender - allows the bed to be extended an additional 4"
- Patient in-rail storage compartment allows patient to keep frequently used items within reach
- Easy grip handles
- Integrated scale
Low position (floor to deck): 15.75” (40.01 cm)
High position (floor to deck): 32.5” (82.55 cm)
Width: 36” (91.44 cm)
Length, fully extended: 88” (233.5 cm)
Side rails down: 40”
Side rails up: 40”
Fully extended: 94” (238.9 cm)
Approximate bed weight: 435 lbs.
Weight capacity: 500 lbs.
Maximum back angle: 65o