Stryker Secure 2Regular price $1,995.00 Save $-1,995.00
The Refurbished Secure II is a fully electric medical/surgical bed that combines practical engineering with smart bed technology to help provide a patient platform that not only meets patients' needs but also the needs of those who care for them.
The Refurbished bed and patient controls are located at both head-end side rails and at the foot-end of the bed to provide a convenient, three-sided point of care. Its unique bed frame construction eliminates pinch and crush points and is easier to clean. Strong, ergonomically designed and durable bedside rails assist patients getting in and out of the bed safely. Also, the bed features a four-wheel, steel-ring brake system with centrally-located activation pedals.
- 6" casters
- 60 degrees Max backrest elevation
- 60 degrees Knee gatch
- ±12 degrees Max Trend & reverse Trend
- 14" Retraction
- 35" x 84" Patient Surface
- Includes Ηeadboard and Footboard
- Backrest angle indicator
- Locking-caster steering
- Four traction sockets
- CPR release
- Removable headboard with CPR capability
- Retractable litter top
- Four foley bag hooks
- Four IV receptacles
- Patient restraint locations
- Trend./reverse Trend. controls
- In-rail fowler/knee gatch control
- Electronic function lock-out control
Stryker Secure II Hospital Bed Specifications
- Overall Length: 93" (236 cm).
- Side Rails Up: 42.5" (108 cm).
- Side Rails Down: 40" (102 cm).
- Weight Capacity: 500 lbs (228 kg).
- High: 30" (76 cm).
- Low: 16" (41 cm).
- Backrest: 0 - 60 degrees.
- Knee Gatch: 0 - 40 degrees.
- Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg: +/- 12 degrees.
- Retraction: 14".
- Patient Surface: 35" x 84" (89 cm x 213 cm).
- Caster Diameter: 6" (15 cm).
- Volts: 115 VAC (Domestic) / 230 VAC (International).
- Ampere Rating: 7A (Domestic) / 4A (International) / 10A (rating for 115 volt outlet option).
- Current Leakage: 100 microamperes.
- Frequency: 60 Hz (Domestic) / 50-60 Hz (International).
- Hospital Grade Plug: Yes.